Astrological Tip : For different dasas, bhuktis and sukshma dasas
Reference : gantala panchangamu : relangi tangirala : 1998 – 1999 : pg 117
- ravi – rudrabhishekam
- chandra – durgapuja
- kuja – subrahmanyeswara
- guru – namakam
- sani – sivapooja
- budha – vishnupuja
- ketu – suryaradhana
- sukra – laksmipuja
For those undergoing any period, named after sani, I suggest try saying and feeling : “Om Namah Sivaya.” One observed effect of this period is external obstacles through no present fault of one’s own. It is a time to settle old karmic debts. The person is not under illusion or chasing mirages as during rahu periods.
- I have not prescribed this before and have no data whatsover. If it works for you, please do let me know. Others can benefit.
- It is my personal belief that there is truth in the vimsottara dasa system. I have only subjective and anecdotal data for this, not exhaustive data. I have not conducted any large scale controlled experiments nor used any scientific method. the information is being shared for those who want to know.
See Also :
- An astrological story.
- Astrological Tips : Daana, Puja, Manidharana, Adhyayana
- Astrological Tip : Rahu
- Astrological Tip : Maximum Duration of any bad or good bhuktis.
- Astrological Tip : How to identify your present dasa, bhukti.
- Hindu Predictive Astrology
- Nakshatras, Grahas, Varas, Rasis, Masas, Rtus
- Brihat Parasara Hora Sastra : Rishi Parasara was the father of Veda Vyasa and the grandson of Vasishtha. He explained this sastra to Rishi Maitreya. Sri B.V. Raman’s books are largely based on this sastra.
External Useful Links :
Authorship and Copyright Notice : All Rights Reserved : Satya Sarada Kandula